At Kannarr Eye Care, we pride ourselves on providing state-of-the art care for all our patients. Always inspired to seek out new and improved treatments, we partner with clinical research organizations to conduct innovative research studies. By conducting these studies, our doctors are more experienced with the newest technology before it hits the market. These studies also provide direct benefits to our participating patients.
Benefits to participants:
- Can improve one's condition
- Help advance future treatment options
- Frequent eye-exams performed during course of study
- Better understanding of one's condition and eye health.
- Possible reimbursement for time and travel expenses
We have experience in the following therapeutic areas. If you have any of the following conditions, contact our study coordinators to receive more information and see if you qualify.
- Dry Eye
- Blepharoptosis (Droopy Eyelid)
- Viral Conjunctivitis
- Contact Lenses
For more information regarding our active studies, please see attachments below.